Safety and Hygienic
Safety and hygienic practices at our office
We maintain a safe office by following health and safety codes and consistently review emergency procedures to provide you a safe environment. Our staff members have undergone WHMIS and First Aid trainings and are ready to handle emergency situations that may arise.
Our instruments are sterilized before each use. We “meets and exceeds accepted standards for instrument sterilization” as set by an assurance program conducted by Microbex, Division of Alliance H. Inc.
Surgical Clean Air
Surgical Clean Air proudly introduces the most effective air sterilization and purification system on the market today. It works in six stages:
- The anti-microbial pre-filter captures large dust particles.
- The dual-stage electronic cell captures microscopic particles as small as 0.01 microns.
- The activated carbon filter absorbs chemicals, gases and odours.
- The dual UV-C germicidal lamps destroy the DNA of microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria and fungus.
- The photocatalytic stage creates hydroxyl radicals to decompose odours, VOC's and bacteria.
- The negative ions revitalize and energize the purified air.
Surgically Clean Air system will reduce the spread of airborne illnesses by removing harmful toxins, pollutants and airborne microbial contamination in the office.
- About Our Office
- Safety and Hygienic
Dr. Zheng & Associates - Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry - Dentist in London, Ontario
141 Wharncliffe Rd. South
London, Ontario, N6J 2K4
Phone: (519) 680-1880
Email: Info at DrZhengDentistry dot com