Dental lasers help us treat conditions in the mouth using light energy. There are different kinds of dental lasers, and we can use laser on soft tissues like gums.
There are many benefits of using lasers:
- They are much quieter than a dental drill, with no whining or vibration.
- They are very precise, so there is minimal impact on oral tissues.
- They’re gentle and generally painless, so they often require little or no anesthesia.
- They can minimize bleeding and swelling, and speed the healing of gum tissues.
- They reduce the risk of infection by decontaminating the affected areas.
Dental lasers are a versatile tool for more comfortable and effective dental treatment.
- Dental Services
- Laser treatment
Dr. Zheng & Associates - Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry - Dentist in London, Ontario
141 Wharncliffe Rd. South
London, Ontario, N6J 2K4
Phone: (519) 680-1880
Email: [email protected]